The Eugene/Springfield region is located in the Willamette valley of Oregon, and we enjoy the many pleasures of the Pacific Northwest lifestyle, including:
- A gentle climate with few storms
- Clean air
- Clean water derived from snow melt
- Lush vegetation
There are additional pleasures specific to Eugene/Springfield:
- A major university with related athletic, cultural and social opportunities.
- World class track/field events (e.g., Olympic Trials) at historic Hayward field.
- Short drive to the McKenzie river, Pacific coast or winter sports in the Cascade mountains.
- Abundant parks and bicycle paths.
- Proximity to fishing in nearby lakes, rivers and ocean.
- Diverse restaurant and grocery stores; large farmer’s market with local produce.
- Cultural centers, including the Hult Center for the Performing Arts, and several art galleries.
- Diverse housing options, including the university community, southwest hills and Willamette river.